Can I get my wife evicted from my apartment ?plz tell me what the name of the code to evict her

on Jan 2013 me and my wife signed our apartment lease,I provided the letter from my employer stating my wages in order to get the apartment i paid 700$ security deposit and first month rent, we weren't married back then on Feb the 4th we got married, now we are in separation because she cheated on me, now she moved in her boyfriend to my apartment and tried to remove my name from lease and she couldn't as leasing office notified me,I have a proof of this man change of address to my apartment she sent me a picture of his change of address to provoke me,I called the leasing office they said they can't prove someone is living there and they can't remove my wifes name from lease unless she agree to. this man is officially living in my apt how can I evict them that he is not authorized occupant

June 20 2013 - Northeast Raleigh

1. 2100 Havering Pl, Raleigh, NC Home For Sale
    2100 Havering Pl, Raleigh, NC 27604

2. 3701 Notchmill Dr, Raleigh, NC Home For Sale
    3701 Notchmill Dr, Raleigh, NC 27616

3. 4624 Grinding Stone Dr, Raleigh, NC Home For Sale
    4624 Grinding Stone Dr, Raleigh, NC 27604