Can I get quotes for a single family investment property?

• November 26 2011 - Boulder
  • 0

Hi Will:

It sounds like you are asking about prices for properties in the Boulder area.  If so, you can talk to just about any agent in the area. Investment properties are listed on the IRES MLS. I would, however, suggest that you interview several agents before deciding to work with one.  You can talk to friends, neighbors or business associates for recommendations.  Also the agents here, including myself, of course, would be interested in talking to you.

Ron Rovtar

Hi Will,

When you say you are wanting quotes, are you wanting interest rate quotes?  I have a few great lenders I can put you in contact with if this is what you are wanting.  Once you know how much you would like to invest, I would be happy to help you with your search for single family investment properties in Boulder.

Happy Holidays!

if you click on this link, you'll open up the place to get quotes from the Zillow mortgage marketplace.

Hi there Will,

I can send you a variety of single family investment properties currently available with a little more information.

1. What area were you wanting to stay in? Boulder? Gunbarrel? Niwot? Longmont?

2. What price range were you wanting to be in?

3. How many bedrooms minimum were you looking for?

Thanks and have a great weekend!