Profile picture for The Dinner Bell

Can I list my commercial property on Zillow?

We have a restaurant in Mountain Home, Arkasas that we would like to list.  We used Zillow for our home in San Jose, CA when we moved here, and would love to use it again, but I didn't see any commercial listings on here.
  • April 04 2009 - US
  • 0

I think Zillow is really residential.  A good site where you can list commercial property for free is Loopnet.com.  You get a better listing if you pay, but you can list it for free.

Commercial is very hard right now.... no financing available.  If you are offering seller financing, this can be very attractive, so be sure to include it in your add.