Can I list my house for, Rent to Own, on zillow

some of the facts are incorect. and I can"t change them.
house has been listed by realtors before

thank you
robert hoffman
  • February 18 2013 - Lenoir
  • 0

Robert,
The best way to do it is to list it for sale and list it for rent.   Do not enter a lease-option as a seller in NC for liability reasons.  Simply offer the tenant first right to buy the home.  I do this regularly.  We sell 50-70 homes per year and I manage 47 rentals. [deleted by Zillow moderator. Please see our Good Neighbor Policy for posting guidelines] if you need more info.

Profile picture for Neil R
  • Neil RZillow
Hi Robert -

We currently don't have that feature but if preferred, you can post your property for rent then add that the property can be rent to own in the home description.

Also, can you send me the details of the information that you can't change to further investigate?

You can also visit our Zillow Help Center for other helpful information.

Neil