Can I negotiate the prices of a house or seller concessions after placing a deposit?

I am buying a new construction home and I placed a deposit without an agent present.  Of course now, I am not able to bring in a agent without assuming the cost.  I was curious what negotiation options are available to me at this point
  • July 20 2014 - Greenbrier East
  • 0

As Wetdawgs said, if you have signed a contract, your options are limited to upgrades and whatever modifications the builder will allow. If you have not signed a contract, you still have the ability to negotiate all your options.

If you have signed a contract with a price on it, the biggest negotiation option is costs of additional upgrades.   Negotiation on the basic price and other things included in the contract occurs before signing the contract.