Can I place my Zillow ad onto the MLS for a fee directly from Zillow?

• June 11 2013 - La Crosse
  • 0

Thank you all for your effort to answer my question. Yes I did realize their was a fee involved. I might do this locally with a For sale by owner type site.

Why is it when I check on owners.com and compare their information with our local MLS that the listing is either not on MLS or the listing information is from when the homeowner attempted to sell it without an agent.

I have doubts as to whether owners.com allows access to MLS (at least in my area). Rather it gives access to their own site.

ahh - the poster didn't say anything about paying for a flat fee listing....which involves using an agent of some sort - even if the agent is/with a flat fee agent/company.......I thought he was asking if  he could pay a fee and have his ad from zillow simply transferred to an mls -

I will be specific - my mls requires Realtor's to list properties.

I respectfully disagree with Debbie, you can get your Zillow ad on the MLS.    Once you've posted your home for sale by owner on Zillow, you can click through to owners.com and listing your home there (a flat fee listing service) without re-entering all your information.

Click on the blue words I've circled below.  I found this on your public profile.  (Once on owners.com, all edits will need to be done on owners.com and you cannot edit on Zillow. I know nothing about owners.com as a consumer so research well before you make this decision).

I am going to take a stab at this and say, no,  you cannot be listed on any MLS unless you're listed with an agent.

Your Zillow ad has no standing on an MLS...and cannot be fed to an mls from here....fee or no fee.