Profile picture for c4_ever_eyes

Can I post land for sale on Zillow.com

I'm brand new to Zillow and was wondering if I could list and sell land for sale by owner and if so, what is the price/commission structure? 

Could I sell commercial land for sale by owner?

I'm trying to help my friend sell his land so any help you can give me would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you very much and keep up the great work!  I think Zillow is a GREAT site!
Emmett
  • June 10 2010 - US
  • 0

Profile picture for jceregistre
VACANT LAND IN COCHISE COUNTY

Profile picture for panoramapoint
BUT it says things like Garage, forced air , 2 bedrooms...I want to get rid of all the wrong info.

• Ice L.Zillow
panoramapoint -

Your listing for vacant land is here.

Profile picture for panoramapoint
I keep emptying the fields from a prior house listing, for a lot I have for sale, but it keeps putting them back. I never found an option for LAND.

Help!

You can list any type of property for sale and there is no price commission. Search the address and see if it comes up. If it does, you can offer it for sale.