Can I post my house for sale without a realestate agent. By Owner?

• August 06 2012 - Port Arthur
  • 0

Yes you can. Here is the start page for Zillow or you can list through Postlets as an owner too.

You need to know that there is a bug that is supposed to be fixed by August 15 according to Zillow that will automatically say that you will work with buyers agents or offer a commission. If you want that, you don't have to do anything. If you don't, in the meantime, I would put wording in your ad saying that you prefer to work directly with buyers.

Good luck with your home sale!