Can I post video contact information?

An an Agent, I would like to post a video tours of my property listings on Zillow. Can these videos include my contact information and footage of the neighborhood? I've heard that they are restricted to just footage of the home with no Realtor contact info allowed. Any ideas?

July 17 2012 - Denver

Thanks for taking time to check.  My casual observation is each real estate website has different rules for posting and advertising, and you get gold stars for checking up front rather than tripping over the rules and getting chastised.

Thank you so much for the direction. I figure that Trulia and Realtor.com is the same way, but I'll have to check.
Have a great night!

If you post links to your virtual tours within the advertisement for a home, you can include contact information as you describe. It seems like neighborhood views in your video tour may be appreciated by some buyers.  If you put links to video tours in the posts on Advice with contact information (or ads within Advice), then chances are good you'll find them deleted by a Zillow moderator as per the "Good Neighbor Policy" (link provided for your convenience).  

Here's the relevant section of the GNP "Spam, advertising, or self-promotional content is not allowed in Zillow Advice. This includes, but is not limited to, any contact information such as phone numbers, email addresses, or website URLs"

Thank you for the reply!  I had planned to incorporate my contact information at the end of the video so viewers would have easy access. I also wanted to include footage of the neighborhood. Would this be allowed within the posted video?
Thanks so much

No HTML is allowed under description but your MLS should be able to accomodate your, as well as your free Craigslist listing.