Profile picture for Wally Hughes

Can I respond to a review on Zillow?

I had a review posted on Zillow from one of my sellers and I would like to respond on Zillow to the review. How do I do that?
  • October 11 2012 - Richmond
  • 0

Best Answer

There is a reply option "link" located in the review area. Click on the reviews link on the left hand side of your profile, you'll see the option there to reply.

Profile picture for pmzsteve
Yikes, that was pretty brutal Wally of your client to leave you such a low review especially for only $7000 difference in appraisal which is totally out of your control. Get more reviews and your overall ranking will improve. Don't let this one client get you down. Some people are just miserable no matter what.

Profile picture for Aaron Green
Hi Wally, I'm new to this website myself, still learning how to make the most of it.  As a "Premier Agent" it allows me to log into my "Agent Hub," clicked on Profile, then on the left pane found >Reviews.  On that page I found a link right beneath each review summary, "Respond to Review."

I'm curious to see how this is resolved. Seems to me this basic functionality should be allowed for all users.