Profile picture for christineyvo

Can I see the home at 3216 w 66th place

Is the home for sale or for rent? Either way I'd like to view the property as soon as possible., Christine Hunter 3202 w 66th place   773-948-0479   thank you
  • February 08 2010 - Marquette Park
  • 0

Profile picture for christineyvo
Hello Mr. Sotir this is Christineyvo again. I saw the house and am still interested in it. Is it still availible? If so can we speak? 

The property at 3202 W. 66Pl. came on the market today when did you want to see this property.

Mark
cell#630-215-7727

Profile picture for Matt Laricy
I would have your agent set you up with an appointment. If you are not working with an agent, call up two or three agents and go with the on you mesh best with. This way you have someone to walk you thru the buying process, at no cost to you! I would be happy to help.

Christine,
I would be happy help you,give me a call at 630-215-7727. so we can
schedule a day an time.

Mark