Can I stop selling my house...?

I almost decided to stop selling my house. I have a  contract with the selling agent until the end of this year. What I should do and is it possible?
Thanks!!
  • September 06 2013 - US

Best Answer

Call your agent and tell them you no longer wish to sell. If it isn't already in escrow it could be very simple to do.  Best wishes.

Profile picture for DonnieMeece
real estate agent is pushy we didnt want to sell our house but she had in her head that we couldnt afford it which we cant but we are managing it she is harrasing us everyday calling to see if need help to pack she doesnt understand we dont want to sell  also she isnt helping us find a new house   so how is she helping us    we need help please dont want to be living on the street 
  • March 21

thanks !! I just need to know if there is a fee for taking my house of the market and if yes who will pay it and how much?
thanks.

call Broker ask for a "Release" of Listing. 

Profile picture for Outer Banks N C
Just ask them to take it off the market. Just ask.