Profile picture for JulieVandermause

Can I talk to a real person on the phone about my question?

I want my zestimate changed and want to add in the account section how I arrived at our home value. How to do this as I can't figure it out and can't get to my details to change anything> Help

October 24 2013 - Slinger

Profile picture for nico robin
Hi! You can't directly change the Zestimate of your property. What you can do is to make changes on your home facts that is significant enough in the calculation of your zestimate. To learn more about zestimate and what factors affects it click this link. If you do not agree with the zestimate of your property, Zillow also provides you the option to post your own estimated value and comments on your property, how to post an owner estimate.

You are welcome to claim your home and add an owner's estimate.

Zillow does not manually change Zestimates.   You can learn more about Zestimates in "What is a Zestimate"

You may also wish to edit your home facts as at the moment it shows that your lot is 50 square feet and it is located at the wrong spot on the map.

My advice to you is not to bother trying doing that, because the formula followed and implemented by Zillow is too complicated and very difficult or close to impossible to change. The best thing you can do is, call your local professional real estate agent, who is full time, and have many years of experience, good reputation and knowledgeable of your neighborhood, and ask them for FREE market evaluation, with no obligations or strings attached.. They will be more than happy to do it, and it will be more legit and on target, VS Zestimation or quick value estimation based on computer formulas. Each house have its own character and special value, one size does not fit all, should be customized.

Profile picture for Dunes ..
I doubt you can talk to anyone on the phone....You can do all that was suggested here and wait a month or 2 to see if any change happens and then try again and wait and then ;)

Guess you could try
Click the Contact Button on the Profile of these Zillow Staff Members

Russ Hatfield  ..Customer and Community Support

Rachel Rosen ...Customer support

Nothing works then let this fella know what you think ;)
Spencer Rascoff..Zillow CEO

Good Luck

Profile picture for Dunes ..
Latest reply by Dunes ..
  • Posted by JulieVandermause
  • In Zestimates

1. 716 Hidden Lake Ct N, Slinger, WI Home For Sale
    716 Hidden Lake Ct N, Slinger, WI 53086

2. 415 Kames Cv, Slinger, WI Home For Sale
    415 Kames Cv, Slinger, WI 53086

3. 153 Maple Ave N, Slinger, WI Home For Sale
    153 Maple Ave N, Slinger, WI 53086