Profile picture for jesscadiz

Can I use The American Dream Downpayment Initiative (ADDI)?

I'm interesting in buying a house next year, but i'm on bankruptcy, my brother can buy for me as a second home bunt we don't have for the downpayment, so can we use the ADDI for that.  I'm interesting in 534 Cardinal Dr. Kissimme, FL 34759
  • December 30 2013 - Saint Cloud
  • 0

You are a few years too late, and even if you weren't too late most likely your scenario wouldn't have qualified as it is an investment property for your brother, not a primary residence.

Down payment assistance programs are for primary residences, so the scenario you describe sounds like you'll have to find the down payment money on your own or wait until you are qualified to buy rather than using your brother's help.

Profile picture for John Reeves1
Better to ask the agent about that. I am not familiar about it.