Can I use Zillow API to populate homes on my website?

I am creating a website to store a bunch of metadata around a house for sale.  Can I use Zillow to find houses within a city, store the Zillow id for that house and then store a bunch of metadata around that Zillow id on my website?  Of course, I would give credit to Zillow and link back to Zillow for the house info but for my info they would just browse our website.  Possible?  

May 15 2012 - US

So if I got an address from Google maps I could send that address to Zillow to confirm the status of the house (Active, pending, unavailable...)?

Profile picture for mattbowers
Oh, yes, I think you will have to do that. We don't deliver listings for a region query, only a single home at a time. Sorry!

Thats the problem, I won't know an address initially.  I will just know what zip code the user wants to search.  I will then have to find all the addresses for sale in that zip code and link it to my metadata.  Actually, it doesn't look like I can search by zipcode or city, only address, so I might not be able to use the API's at all and have to go directly to the MLS companies to figure this out.

Profile picture for mattbowers
If you're calling for the data when the user visits, that's fine. I don't think you should need to store the Zillow id, just query the address.

Yes I have read the API terms of use in detail but I am not storing any Zillow Data except the ID of the property so I can link my data back to the right house.  That is why I am asking the question, is that okay?

Here's a link to API terms of use.

This section may address your question "You may not retain any copies of the Zillow Data. Your license to Zillow Data is limited to making direct server calls to Zillow for the Zillow Data and to distributing the Zillow Data to your end user on your Web site(s), immediately upon receipt by your servers."