Profile picture for rideswithchrist

Can I use the Bond 77 program and a 203k loan?

There is a house we are very interested it. The house is a REO/HUD that looks like it would need some TLC before it would pass FHA inspection.
 Can we use the Texas Bond 77 program on a 203k loan? It is and FHA loan of sorts and I could not find information to back it up or dispute it.
  • May 11 2011 - Garrison Park
  • 0

Profile picture for rideswithchrist
 203k is a type of FHA loan, you have to use the Bond 77 with a FHA loan, I just wanted to know if anyone has used the two together.
anyone?

Talk to a lender. I believe the answer is no, as they are two different products. A lender will give you the straight and narrow.