Can a 19 year old buy a house?

Helo, I am currently 19 years old, i opened my own business about 8 months ago. A furniture store roughly 7K square feet. I have a 2011 honda accord, i had a co signer to establish credit. My credit looks pretty strong because ive been sending 3X the amount of what i owe. I only owe about 17K now. My question is

Can i buy a house at 19 years old. I have about 25K cash but my credit history is roughlt 1 year and a half. I have credit with honda, cell phone, american express and bank of america and best buy

Will i be able to purchase property.
Thanks in advance

the property i want to buy is a duplex, were renting the other one to a family member, thanks alot

April 15 2012 - US

Good for you, I am soooo proud of your accomplishments!  I suggest that you contact a lender and let him run a check on your financial history, even if you are not able to buy right  now, you will know when you will be ready to make your first purchase and walk you through the necessary steps.  The best of luck!

You'll want to post your question in the mortgage section to get the attention of lenders.