Profile picture for user2897880

Can a foreign investor find property mortgage from the Bank?

I am a UK passport holder but I live and work in HK. I want to buy a condo in Georgetwon, Washington DC. Can I get the bank mortgage financing?
  • September 21 2012 - Cambridge
  • 0

  • Report a Problem

    Please enter a valid email address.

    Content flagged

    We will review this content. Thanks for helping make the site more useful to everyone. To learn more, read Zillow's Good Neighbor Policy.

    We're sorry. This service is temporarily unavailable. Please come back later and try again.

Be a Good Neighbor. Be respectful and on-topic. No spam or self-promotion! See our Good Neighbor Policy.