Can any Realty ONE Group agents help John Hall & Associates agents?

I'm wondering if there are any Realty ONE Group agents out there that can tell me why they like working at their brokerage. With the [Hotlink removed by Zillow moderator. Please see our Good Neighbor Policy for more information on posting in Advice.] of John Hall & Associates a lot of our agents are going to want to learn more about the benefits of working at ROG and what they can expect. Thanks in advance! 
  • August 09 2011 - Phoenix
  • 0

What a wonderful combination!  It was a very difficult decision for me to leave John Hall a few months back.  After seven years, Jim and Marge and the rest of the group were like a part of my family.  I knew what was expected of me and they were always fair and ethical.  Above all ethical.  Moving to Realty One Group was a good move for me - I appreciate the advanced technology - TRULY PAPERLESS! and the one on one interaction with my Broker, KC.  Now that the two brokerages have merged, I am elated.  This is truly the best of both worlds!