Profile picture for JayzBrown

Can any lenders do a Harp 2 refi if I have United Guaranty PMI in MD?

We qualify for Harp 2, our loan was originally Countrywide then B of A and now is serviced by Greentree who don't offer refis.  We have contacted a few local lenders all of whom say they can't help because of the PMI.  Just trying to find anybody who can help
  • May 18 2012 - Baltimore
  • 0

I can do it plus your middle credit score can be as low as 520. Feel free to contact me through my profile for a no cost, no obligation rate and fee estimate. If the numbers work, great. If not, at least you know exactly where you stand.

I can help - I don't have a problem transferring PMI.  Can go to 150% LTV and Unlimited CLTV.  It is possible to not need an appraisal in some situations.  You will need to credit and income qualify though.

I am local here in MD - feel free to contact me anytime.

Contact me if you get this. [Spam content removed by Zillow moderator due to violation of Good Neighbor Policy]

user032616...PMI alone should not disqualify you for a HARP loan.  If you would like to contact me through my profile, I can put you in touch with someone in my company to help out.

Did you find a bank that will work with you?  I have this EXACT same problem and would love any help you could provide.

Profile picture for JayzBrown
James thanks for looking,I'm currently talking to someone in your local branch here