Profile picture for mikey1884

Can any loan officers or brokers in the area help me review my credit?

My fiance' and I are wanting to purchase a home soon.  We were leaning towards the FHA loan.  He currently has a 670 credit score, mine however is a 566.  I was wondering if anyone could help me review my credit profile, possibly run a "what if" simulator in order to help me get my credit score up as soon as possible.  I have been researching credit and scores on my own and am currently taking some steps that I think will be useful but would love to hear from a professional who could help me get in a new home as soon as possible.
  • August 29 2013 - Oxford
  • 0

It seems that your credit score can be improved so then hopefully you guys will be able to apply for a good loan. The most effective way to fixing your credit score is to pay your revolving credit card balance and debt. So if you continue to clean up your debt (if there is any) and continue to make payments on time, this will help. Also, I'm sure you know that this takes time and doesn't magically get better over night. Also, there are lenders like myself that have been able to give FHA loans to individuals with credit scores as low as 580, so be on the look out for a lender, like myself, that can do that.

If you have any other questions or need a loan please contact me through the information on my profile page! Also, if you found this helpful, please leave me a review on my profile page.

Good Luck
0 minutes ago

Profile picture for Brookstone Mortgage
That's like Mega Spam!

Michelle,
Your post is probably the worse violation of Zillow's Good Neighbor Policy that I have seen. ( and I have seen lots over past 5 yrs).  Fortunately, they will remove it and Eric's, too.

Hi Mikey1884,

Can highly recommend [content removed], Loan Officer with 
[content removed], in Gulfport, MS. She can assist you
anywhere in the state of Mississippi.
Her website address is  [content removed],
She has an online application and
is great with texting, email, or phone contact. [content removed],
[content removed], has a in-house, free credit enhancement division, which looks at your credit report and gives you recommendations as to what you can do to get the credit score and interest rate you need/want. Contact [content removed], ; she is an expert with FHA, FHA 203K, VA loan types ...
[content removed],

I am a real estate Broker with 16+ years of experience in the field. I am located on the MS Gulf Coast and can also assist you in the state of Mississippi. Let me know if I can answer any questions. [content removed by Zillow moderator due to spam and self-promotion.
Refer to our Good Neighbor Policy for more information]
,

My lender, [content removed by Zillow moderator], is a great help and is more than willing to help.  Feel free to give him a call [content removed by Zillow moderator due to spam, see our Good Neighbor Policy.]

I am not in your area but would be happy to help you set a game plan.

Feel free to contact me on my profile.

All The Best!

Profile picture for mikey1884
Mississippi

Hi Mikey,

Where state are you looking to purchase in?

Bryan