Can anybody tell how is the quality of home built by builders "Acadia Homes and Neighborhoods".

• February 07 2013 - Suwanee
  • 0

Profile picture for Alan Grizzle
I don't know the builder and am not from the area but I think the best way to get the answer is simply to knock on the doors of some homes they have built and ask the homeowners.

Acadia is a good builder. They made it through the recession so you know they have money and are well managed. I would buy one of their homes without a problem.

I ran across your post while responding to a more recent post.  However I see that no one responded. Given you are in my area I felt compelled to reach out to see if your concerns/questions were resolved?  If not let me know and I will do my best to assist you.
As a veteran of "onsite lending" & "onsite agent" I have many contacts in the new construction market.
[self promotion deleted by Zillow moderator. Please see our Good Neighbor Policy for posting guidelines]
Thank You,
Kevin Stocks  - Realtor