Profile picture for therosefairy

Can anyone tell me if this area/property has mello roos?

I'm interested in the Hidden Springs area of Moreno Valley, even more specifically this property:
http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/9694-Sycamore-Canyon-Rd-Moreno-Valley-CA-92557/17870329_zpid/

• January 04 2009 - Moreno Valley
  • 0

Hi rosefairy,

By the way I checked Riverside county and that area does not have mello roos!

Very Low tax rate 1.047%

I hope this helps.

Best Regards,

Gilbert Ramos

RJF Realtors

29995 Technology Dr

Murrieta,CA 92563

951-551-0215 Direct

Hello Rosefairy,

I went to the liberty to look up this property on the MLS and unfortunately it is in escrow, but I did find another home that is quite similar in size and is on the same street :)

Here is the address: 9659 Sycamore Canyon Rd Moreno Valley.

If you would like to see the inside email me your email address and I will be happy to send you a link to the property.

If this property does not interest you go to my website which is www.buyersandsellersca.com sign up is free,and you can view every home thats on the MLS(multiple listing service).

You can call me anytime for a private viewing of the home.

Have a great day!

Best Regards,

Gilbert Ramos
RJF Realtors
29995 Technology drive ste 307
Murrieta,CA 92563
951-551-0215 Direct