Can i find out which realtors listed and sold my property ? I have a recent situation of disclosure

I recently discovered that the realtor who sold me my house lied about major details in the home she sold me. She went out of her way to duck major questions and concerns i had about the home. I am the third sale of hers on this house and she the seller are both hrokers. So I am not sure who is directing the decptive sales , but I am loosing the house as a result of the nondisclosure. I want the history of realtors on this house to see if I am the 3rd person to be scammed
  • September 02 2013 - Tucson
  • 0

I am sorry to hear about your loss. I would certainly contact the broker of the agency that represented you and the other party first. You can also contact Tucson Association of Realtors and the Arizona Department of Real estate to report and issues. As always in these matters, I suggest you speak to an attorney on your behalf immediately before pursuing any action and taking advice. 

You can call TAR (Tucson Association of Realtors) to see the agents who have worked the transactions of this property. It sounds like you are aware of who the agent is, and you can contact ADRE (Arizona Department of Real Estate) as well to file a complaint. I would also suggest to anyone upset with their agent to speak with the broker of the agents brokerage to discuss their behavior. Spirit