Can i purchase a house with 590 credit score

• February 07 2014 - Wyandotte
  • 0

Wyandotte,

Hello! So many great programs coming online for folks just like yourself.

If you need some references of lenders to speak with, contact me and I can send you referrals of some lenders who can help. There is not a penny cost and no obligation and these professionals are always super helpful for my clients.

Best wishes to you!

Michael Thacker
Realtor

There are approximately 30 details that would need to be reviewed to get an idea if your situation would allow it.  I would start with contacting a reputable lender in your area that you can have a mortgage planning session with.  They should be willing to show you the why behind the answer and how to overcome any obsticles as well as an idea of how long it would take. 

Yes - but I would HIGHLY recommend reviewing your current credit report with a well-reviewed Loan Officer who can go line by line and see if you have any opportunities to improve to a 620 FICO with a rapid rescore. You will open up a ton of additional loan options for yourself by doing this. Feel free to contact me through my profile if you would like any help with this at no cost or obligation.

Fortunately, your credit scores are acceptable for a mortgage! The lowest credit scores lenders like myself are able to do, is a score of 580. Since your scores are above 580, then you should be good to go when it comes to credit. Also there are other financial factors that would need to be analyzed include your income, expenses, assets, liabilities, debt, employment, down payment, as well as credit scores. The best thing for you to do is to speak with a lender such as myself to see if you can get started on financing a new home. If you have any further questions or if you would like a loan, feel free to contact me.

You can purchase a house with a 100 score, but only with cash. So the question is can you get a loan with that score and what sort of terms on the loan. You need to go see a loan officer and ask them.