Profile picture for Lkshy2

Can i use realtors photos for fsby since contract with her expired? Photos still on zillow.

Listing agent took and posted photos of our home and they still show on zillow even though the listing expired .We are now trying to sell by owner and i was wondering if we can leave and use the photos already on zillow? Thank You!

• May 27 2012 - La Verne
  • 0

Technically you shouldn't without permission. I have been the number one Realtor in the La Verne area for the past couple of years and would be interested in speaking with you about why the other agent didn't sell the house and how much you need out of it to make sense. If you would be willing to have a brief conversation regarding my marketing approach and an analysis on your property I think I could give you some good information whether you listed it or not. I also have an interior decorator that I can offer a free consultation with and professional photographer in the case you did want to give it a shot at listing. Depending on the property and the situation, I have a couple of different listing options we could further discuss which may help you net the most money. Best of luck to you whichever route you choose!

Nick Abbadessa