Can my zillow leads be sent directly to my palm treo?

I find myself missing leads. If I'm not on my pc, I don't know I have a lead until I can get back to my pc. What do I do to get leads sent to my cell phone? I have a smart phone. Also can you check something out for me? Wondering if and when a customer asks to set up a showing, or is just making an inquiry about a property, do customers send the same request to all agents advertised in that page?
I missed a lead today at 9:00 am. I emailed them I could show them the property they were interested in around 11:00 am. I just heard back from them. They just got back to their hotel after viewing property with another agent. Don't know if the agent is part of the zillow network too? Please give me a follow-up call regarding this message. If I'm going to pay $100. a month, I need to know how it works and definetly need all my lead emails to go directly to my cell phone.
Thank you, Sandra ps why isn't Siesta Key an option in your neighborhood drop down menu below?
Thanks, Sandra

June 05 2010 - Sarasota

Thanks, Bryan
Glad to know I'm not the only one to have the same concern.
Since Zillow is all about data utilization certainly they have the technology savvy to provide this service to their paying clients. It may even spur non-paying customers to go fee-based.

Sandra

I contacted Zillow on Friday about this from the mortgage contact side of things because sometimes the leads don't carry over to my android phone.  As far as I know there is nothing else we can do at this point, I suggested we should receive a text once a contact comes in...let's hope it comes soon