Can not login to Postlets

When enter the user name and password, it comes back that "sorry either username or password is not authenticated" and when I use forgot password and enter the email address, it comes back with "sorry your account has not been activated" and when I try for new user it comes back and says that the account exists?  It goes around circle...Can anyone help me.  Also why is so hard to get Zillow's help?
  • February 22 2012 - Bell Canyon
  • 0

Actually I sent you an email Ice L from sanaahomes@gmail.com about 2 months ago but still no reply from the zillow team :(

I have been having this issue for 6 months now, tried to get zillow help, sent emails (4 inquiries) with no replies, my email is baltajy@gmail.com Any help?

I couldn't log in today, despite logging in every day for the last year.  I went to reset my password (I am usually the problem), and it tells me my account isn't activated.

can you help?  Any ideas

• Ice L.Zillow
Hi Fred -

Can you try logging in to your Postlets account now? Also, I would suggest you change your login password.

Let me know if you need anything else.

Ice

Well , thaks for getting back but nothing has been resolved.  I still can not login to POSTLETS.com?  my emai address is fredmyer@yahoo.com the user name is fredmyer the password is malmali

• Ice L.Zillow
Fred -

Sorry for not getting back to you in a timely manner.

Please update us if you still need help here.

Ice