Can pictures of my house be taken off Zillow?

I recently purchased 10428 Bond St. Overland Park, KS 66214 and I would like the indoor pictures taken off the site. If they will not be taken down please contact me at hak2nf@mail.mst.edu.
Thanks for the help.
Hilary
  • April 06 2012 - Overland Park

Profile picture for Cindy Quinton
First, what a beautiful home!

This should be easy for you to fix, and I will flag this post so that Zillow removes your contact information.

First go to the home's details page, and hover over the EDIT button (below the pictures). Select CLAIM YOUR HOME. From there it should be self explanitory.

Then you will want to not only remove all but one pic (I believe you have to leave one pic, it could be anything), but you may also wish to change the wording to something non descript (I think again, it has to say something). These links may help:
Claiming Your Home
Video: Removing Pics

Profile picture for Neil R
  • Neil RZillow
Hi Hilary -

You can claim it to update the information and photos. To do so, go to the home details page, hover over Edit and click Claim your home. Once done, options to update home facts, description, photos and the like will be available for your use. These will be located under Edit after claiming.

Thank you for posting.

Neil