Can someone look at my listing and see if I need to change anything?

It's been listed for over a month ago with very little feed back. I listed it on the MLS at the first of this month and have had only one showing. The address is 10179 Morning Hill dr Cordova Tn 38016.

August 09 2013 - Eads-Fisherville

Ok!  This is an interesting subject so I would like to chime in again.  I have been in the business for 11 years and I have worked with FSBO's as well as sellers who have used discount or flat fee brokers.  I would never refuse to show a property because of how the seller was offering the property.  I am currently working with a FSBO and like most (not all) I am having to working both sides of the deal to bring it to a successful conclusion for both my buyer client and the FSBO Seller.  I owe my client the opportunity to pursue ANY property that they want to pursue.  I have even gone so far as to convince a homeowner to sell because my client wanted that house.  Yes, I actually did that.  The house was a custom being built at the time. 

One of the responders mentioned that I did not offer the user a solution, only a statement about the listing.  She's right.  First, determine if the price is consistent with recent sales in the immediate area, last 3 months is best if that's available not then use last 6 months.  Be careful to make sure the sales used to compare are the same as your home, such as eliminating Short Sales and/or Foreclosures or otherwise distressed properties.   Add more pictures!  Be VERY flexible about showing the house.  I attempted to schedule to show a FSBO today but the seller declined the showing because they had to be at work today, and all next week because he will be out of town.  This is a missed opportunity; I expect my client will make an offer on one of the homes we see today.  If you cannot see/show it you cannot sell it. 

NO!  It is not rocket science to quote another contributor.  However it does take a lot of work and coordination.  Keeping several balls in the air at the same time and solving problems on the run is what it IS about and I think that is best done by a full time professional in ANY business. 

Agree with all below - buyer agents tend to work twice as hard to make sure the deal doesn't fall apart becausein my experience, For Sale By Owner sellers have been paranoid and cynical and incredibly difficult to work with.  Not only are they trying to sell their home at or above  "market value" (when market value includes a full 5% to 7% of commission between professionals), but they are typically offering a discounted commission for the "privilege" of working with difficult and often times incompetent sellers.  Sorry, but that is NOT in the best interest of my clients.  Bottom line, if my clients want to see it, I'll show it to them but I have NEVER had a buyer want to see a for sale by owner listing and I've been in business for over 12 years.

That's actually not true. It doesn't show that the Realtor is out for the money; it shows that their clients are not willing to pay an extra 3% for your house. The Realtor will make the same regardless, though they will often do more work. However, the place the money comes from is different. I have never avoided discount listings, but I have never shown one, either. I'll show whatever my buyers want to see. But, if you're a buyer, why would you want to see a home for which you'd need to pay an extra 3% to purchase? You'd either need to be selling 3% less than market value or have something that is unique enough to draw folks to see it, regardless of the extra expense... waterfront or view properties, for instance. But, if you were going to sell a waterfront property, why in the world would you go to a discount Realtor?

Another thing to note. People like pictures. With only six photos on the MLS because you've chosen a discount Realtor, buyers probably easily dismiss your property. When I sit down with new buyers, I bring them into the conference room and basically let them control the MLS. I have them tell me exactly what they want me to enter into the fields, and exactly what they want to look at and me to click on. We stay on each photo or screenshot as long as they'd like, etc. When they see only three photos, they often think that either the property is of low quality or that they're not serious about selling the property. Besides, sometimes we drive up to 35 miles to look at properties; I'm based right outside of Hartford (Central Connecticut), and I routinely show properties in the NE and SE corners of the state. Who wants to drive that far to see a property that may be nothing like what you want to see, as a buyer?

The other side of this: If the property appears under-priced, then sometimes it is worth it. Buyers can sometimes get a "steal" on poorly marketed properties. I love showing poorly marketed properties to my buyers if they aren't priced at full market value because we take a few hours of time to see if we can get them ten or twenty thousand (sometimes more) or equity due to the listing agent's ineptitude. But, if you're at market value (or higher), there isn't much value to a buyer. 

well, you wanted feedback - you got feedback.

1. Gerald took the time to look at your listing, and told you it is a "bare bones" listing - not enough (high quality) photos....not much verbiage describing the home.......sounds pretty bland - so you didn't get much, if any, advice as to how to present your home on the internet. This is all part of marketing, and it seems you are not on top of that.
So...........imo that was good advice for you to pay attention to.

2. Wetdawgs commented on the price...he feels it is overpriced...........who determined the price?
you?
the flat fee agent?
What was that price opinion based on??

Actually, you do have more feedback to go on....the fact that the home has only been shown 1 time in a month is the market talking to you....are you listening?

Now the question is........what will you do with the feedback you now have?

As a consumer, it looks like your house is priced too high compared to homes that have sold in your neighborhood in the last couple of years.

That's sad if a realtor avoid a discount listing. That would just show the realtor is out for money and not in the customers best interest. Your making the same if you sold another realtors listing and had to split the commission. It's not rocket science to bring a house to the closing table.

Many Realtors avoid discount listings.  They work just as hard closing your home as one that pays a more traditional compensation.  Many times they work harder because the seller has no clue how to perform their end of the transaction.

If they have a buyers agency with the client the client is obligated to make up the short fall between traditional compensation and what you are offering.  Most buyers are not willing to pay that additional expense.

I looked at your listing... Since you decided to use a Limited Service Realtor.  You got Limited Service.   Not enough information is included in the listing.  Very little verbage about the qualities of the house.  Only Six pictures of the property the MLS System allows up to 25 pictures.  It is a BARE BONES listing, but it did't cost much. 
With that said, other than the listing itself, in my experience there are only 2 reasons a house does not show; location or price.  you can only chage one of those things.   What did your "Realtor" recommend as to sale price?   Does your "Realtor" have a good knowledge of the local market.
 Anyway I wish you Good Luck