Profile picture for acotts

Can someone recommend a Great loan officer in the northwest to west suburbs of chicago?

I need to start the process of looking for a house or condo and need to start somewhere.
  • August 16 2010 - Chicago
  • 0

Profile picture for See Lee!
You may want to ask your Realtor for two or three referrals. As an agent I can attest to working with people you consistently do business with. It is safe to say the communication will be more consistent.

I'm more than happy to be of assistance to you at this time and in the future.  Let's start with a conversation at your convenience to discover your goals, your credit standing, and time frame.  I have offices in Naperville, Chicago, and Shorewood ... or we can also meet somewhere convenient for you.
You can contact me through any of these means:
Direct @ Chicago Bancorp: [contact info removed by moderator]
I look forward to speaking with you soon ..

Call me @ [contact info removed by moderator]

Tell me what the lowest rate you can find and I will beat the rate or match the rate. As always, appraisal and credit report is Free with us.

We just locked a 30 Year fixed for someone @ 4.25% with $1,200 lender closing costs.

Call me and I can give you a quote in writing based on your loan amount and credit score

thanks

Profile picture for Matt Laricy
Tony Lupescu
708-351-6416.
 He is the best!

Todd Johnson @ Guaranteed Rate
(630) 697-7148

No one is better on this site than John Paunan and he is located in Chicago.  His link is below.

http://www.zillow.com/profile/John-Paunan/