Profile picture for Lostwagesinlasvegas

Can u short sale a home that is not delinquent or in foreclosure?

June 15 2009 - Lost Nation

Link to Discussion

I just posted a discussion in Housing Market. Lost wages can qualify you to redo your loan instead of selling.

You can negotiate with the bank and of course you can make it possible.
It's just like loan modification 6  months ago, everybody was saying that you can't qualify unless you're late on your mortgage, true gut not true for today.
These days banks are changing their guidelines on a daily basis.
So short sale your home is not a problem today.
If you need help I can help.

If not. Good Luck to you.

www.condossale.net

Do you foresee a potential hardship in your future? If so, contact your lender.  They will ask that you furnish them with your current financials along with a hardship letter explaining what led to your predicament.  They will ask that you list your home with a Realtor experienced in negotiating short sales. 

I agree with Dave.  We have had multiple short sales approved when the homeowner is otherwise current in his/her payments.  You simply need to prove hardship - one tip is to suggest that you are relocating and cannot afford two housing payments (and your house is no longer worth the outstanding mortgage).  

We have negotiated over 300 of these short sales all over the country in the past few years, and would be happy to assist you in your situation (at no cost to you).  Please feel free to give me a call or shoot me an email for a free consultation. 

Yes, you can. I have helps many of my clients that were able to keep up with payments while we went through the short sale process. Keep in mind though, you have to have a justifiable hardship. There were, death in the family, medical issues, or relocations. They would all eventually end up in a financial hardship where payments would eventually be missed, and the bank will understand that. You just have to make sure you explain it and make it perfectly clear to the loss mitigator, and provide documentation to back up the story. I have been successfully negotiating short sales for about 3 years now, I also have access to a network of experienced agents. I would be happy to talk to you, and then interview a few agents in your area, and put you in touch with an agent that I feel will be able to negotiate your short sale successfully. I look forward to helpin you in any way that I can.