Can we buy a 2nd home in Henderson, NV using VA / FHA again, first home paid off?

• September 20 2012 - Henderson
  • 0

I believe that FHA and VA are both limited to owner occupied non investment loans.

If you paid off your first house and now want another FHA or VA loan to buy your next primary residence, you should have no issues. Talk to a lender if you have any questions. They have the most recent information and most are happy to help you explore options.

I would say yes and as always there are a few conditions that come into play. You need your new VA eligibility certificate and if you decided to go FHA they have certain requirements. I have a great lender that I have worked with for 16 years that would be happy to talk with you and discuss all the in & outs with you. Her favorite loan is VA. I can' t put her info in this post but if you send me a email I will relay her information to you. I highly recommend her. Thank You Suzie Marquardt [email removed by Zillow moderator]

benefits.va.gov

VA .Yes, you would need a new certificate of eligibility. FHA is owner occupant. If that's the case, Yes.
Benefits.va.gov