Can you add selection choices of single story and basement to narrow search.

Can you add selection choices (filter) of single story and basement to narrow search.  Otherwise, search's on Zillow are a waste of my time.  Thanks
  • January 14 2011 - Tulsa
  • 0

Don't think so... I can through our MLS system.  Let me know if I can help. 

Jennifer Henning
Realtor l Green Certified

I have found it difficult to do detailed searches on Zillow but I do have access to a search platform that can be customized and emailed directly to you. All I need is your search criteria, like the city, how many bedrooms, bathrooms, garage capacity, single story, basement, etc... Then I will build the search and it will email you the properties that fit your criteria and if you see something you are interested in just let me know and I will schedule a showing. Also as a buyer my services would cost you nothing since I am paid by the commission the seller pays. Good luck and contact me if you have any questions.