Profile picture for colincozine10.6

Can you buy a house with bad credit?

I was wanting to buy a house but I have bad credit. I was wondering if i could get a foreclosure house even though I have bad credit?

March 02 - US

Its a simple question with a complex answer. Yes if you have credit challenges you can still obtain a loan for a mortgage if your loan officer can work with an underwriter to explain the circumstances. In reality though its very easy to repair credit with a little credit repair. You can find companies that charge as little as 60 dollars a month with no contract to work on building your credit up. I turn non qualified buyers into home owners all the time with my guys at NationalCreditCare.com

March 02
With cash, yes.   

But, if the question is can you get a mortgage with bad credit it will depend on a number of factors.   Do you happen to know your FICO scores?    Your income, debt load and amount of down payment will also play a role.

Take the time to review your specifics with a lender of your choice so that you can develop a plan to achieve your goals.

March 02