Can you do an appraisal, or recommend someone who can?

Need a property appraised in Clovis, NM and I am located in Fairfax, VA.  Can you do one, or recommend a qualified appraiser?
  • August 05 2013 - Clovis
  • 0

Profile picture for JeffADavis
What are you trying to Accomplish, If you need I market analysis I can help you. If not I can send you the Contact info for some local Appraisers. Message or Email and Let me Know.

Profile picture for JustinLeffew
I would recommend having your Realtor give you some comps to know where to price it at. No need for you to pay for an appraisal when the next appraiser could put an entirely different valuation on the home. If the person buying your home is getting a mortgage, a new appraisal will have to be done anyways.

Yes, but since I am out of state, I am relying on referrals.  Don't have a realtor yet, but I have left several messages.

If you are using a Realtor to sell your home, they should have some local appraisal contacts. I assume you are getting an appraisal to see how much you should list it for.

Want to sell the property.

Profile picture for JustinLeffew
Why is the appraisal being done? If you are getting an appraisal for a mortgage, you must use a third party appraisal company.