Can you give me any information regarding CIG Realty of New York

• April 05 2012 - US

Profile picture for gryphon58
I have a  lot of information . Hi , I'm Bruce M. Im in florida , central fla. . If you need to talk about it you can email at Gryphon58@gmail.com or call 3863374403. . These people need to be removed from the public to protect everybody that is honest.Remember any and all information will be used to Prosecute all these people involved .FYI all calles are documented for the conviction of Keith anthony , Anthony Podias, and employes at CIG East Meadows NY.

Profile picture for boommommy

I NEED YOUR HELP, I NEED TO SEE A COPY OF THE FORM  YOU FILLED OUT WITH CIG REALTY. I RECENTLY SIGNED A CONTRACT TO SELL  MY HOME AND THE BUYER SUBMITTED TO THE REALTOR A PREAPPROVED LETTER HEAD CIG REALTY.   VERY IMPORTANT TO SEE  THE APPILICATION THAT WAS  FILLED OUT . PLEASE CALL ME 201 522 7882  OR 973 780 0909    THANK SO MUCH   ANGELA

Profile picture for sanfordhvac
I have had the same problem with this company, to make a long story short they took 20,000.00 from me and I can not get it back, have been shut out of my home that they said they were buying and now have not had a place to live for 6 months .  Have been told by Anthony that will get my money back, but also know that Anthony Podias is no longer working there, He has gone somewhere else. I really don't have any faith that we will get our money back so we are S    out of luck.

Don't speak to anyone who even says they know them.

Bobbie Sanford
sanfordhvac@aol.com

I am a real estate Broker.  I told my seller that I had reservations about this company.  We have been having the same experience with these people.  They even hang up the phone when I call to inquire.  Beware of CIG Realty!!

please call me at 559-681-9752 if we r talking about the same company in nny

When I first looked online for help there was no information about this company I took a chance and got took.  I'm not the only one either now that there is alot more online about them I am trying to organize files and stories to present to the Attorney Generals office.  I think that would be more inpressive than just a file here and then trickling in.  If you are interested in participating please contact me at dwolls4223@gmail.com  we may never get our money back but we can maybe save  a few others some heartache
Diana Wollschlaeger

Profile picture for CarolFarley9
run they never  do what they promise never return phone calls all you get is a lie one after another

Run from this company, RUN...my husband and I tried to work with then we were rentng a property that was foreclosed on but was offered to us by the bank.  We sent in ALL the information they requested along with our deposit.  They never even called the real estate agent.  After waiting almost 9 months for them to DO SOMETHING we requested our deposit back.  Well its been 5 months still no money has been returned.  The only thing we have gotten are excuses.  The gentlemen in charge (Keith Anthony and Anthony Pedias) are never in the office and no one else has a clue as to what is going on.  They never return calls.  At this point we are filing a lawsuit and pressing charges for fraud as this is our only recourse.  If you would like more inforation you can contact me at dwolls4223@gmail.com

Nice link James. Thumbs to you!