Can you remove me as listing agent for 5701 Timber Lane, Charlotte, NC?

Please remove me as lisitng agent on 5701 Timber Lane, Charlotte, NC, 28270.  My company is no longer marketing this property.  This really needs to be done ASAP.  Thank you for your help.
  • May 11 2009 - Charlotte
  • 0

Hi Pam -

Your profile link appears because you provided pictures for the property. If you want to remove them, go to its Overview page and click on Add/Edit Photos button. You will be directed to a page where you can remove them.

Pam- I do not see it as being for sale anymore?  http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/5701-Timber-Ln-Charlotte-NC-28270/6271206_zpid/ 
If you are looking at something that says otherwise, please leave the link here and we'll get it changed for you.