Profile picture for jgood1988

Can you remove my house from your for sale list so people quit coming to look at my house?

Im getting people that want to see my house that i just purchased maybe 4 months ago and im wondering can you please remove the listing or just remove it from the for sale listings so no more people come to my house. I would really appreciate it. The address is 511 Pin Oak Drive Bethlehem, Georgia 30620.

• September 25 2011 - Bethlehem
  • 0

Wetdawgs has the best solution.

As an agent, I get calls from people confused by the way Zillow shows its Zestimate.  It looks like a sale price, and when your description still shows some of the previous listing's information, then they believe your home is still on the market.

While your house isn't listed for sale on Zillow, the description shows some remnants of the listing.

The simple solution is to claim your home (look under "edit") and then edit the description.   (Don't leave the description totally blank, it won't save)

Enjoy your new homes!

I did a google search and looked on Zillow. I did not find your house listed for sale. Most houses on Zillow are not for sale and are only listed with a Zestimate. Only houses that say "for sale" and have a red icon on the map are for sale.

Your house is not listed anywhere I found other than as one that was recently sold.

I found my my own house listed when someone drove up to ask if it was still listed.  Zillow is listing many homes this way. 

I flagged my home but can't remember if there was a place to write a comment to Zillow.  I also "owned" my home and changed the description to NOT FOR SALE.  I hope that will help you, I know it's frustration.  Perhaps Zillow will eventually put a banner across the homes that are not actually for sale.

I just checked. It's not showing on Zillow as "for sale". It's shown on Zillow (as are most all houses), but it does not have a "For Sale" icon on it.