Profile picture for blesson_samuel

Can you remove the duplicate entries for 30 Ehrle Pl, Clifton, NJ 07013

I purchased 30 Ehrle Pl, Clifton, NJ 07013 with a close on 10/28/2010 for $478,000.  When I search for this property, I see 3 entries for it.  I have flagged two of them as duplicate entries by reporting a problem for each entry.  Can you please help me remove the extra entries?  It is very annoying to try to manage this.
  • June 10 2011 - Clifton

Profile picture for Neil R
  • Neil RZillow
Hi blesson_samuel -

This is Neil from Zillow.

My apologies for the late response. I don't know if you are still following the thread but just a heads up, I have sent the duplicate for deletion which would reflect within a week or so.

Profile picture for Frieda Triebel
I flagged your post, and reported the problem.  Hopefully someone from Zillow will help you. 

Good luck with your new purchase in Clifton :)