Profile picture for thecelt1740

Can you review my situation as stated in the below details section?

I compare favorably to properties in my area that you value in the 900k and above range. My property has a 3,000 square foot barn, an engineered riding arena and round pen, and the two homes situated there are in top shape and updated. How can I get your web site to reconsider my properties value?
  • August 25 2010 - Sebastopol
  • 0

Profile picture for thecelt1740
I understand what you're saying, but it would be nice to have consistency in the neighborhood, with respect to lot size, housing and improvment's made.

The Zestimate, or estimated value of a home on Zillow, is only an estimate and has no baring on your home's actual value. It frequently doesn't take into account the upgrades and special features of your home. The best way to get a good idea of what your home is worth is to have an appraisal done or to ask a Real Estate professional to do a comparable market analysis. In any case, if you are considering selling your home, I wouldn't worry what the Zestimate says. Even if a potential buyer sees that estimate, they will more than likely come view your home and see its unique qualities. They'll also have the advice of a Realtor who will be able to tell them what a more realistic value might be. Hope this helps!