Profile picture for jamese7777

Can you sort the houses for sale by those where the zillow estimate is well above the asking price.

March 02 - Saratoga Springs

Hi jamese7777,

The Zillow estimate is not an accurate read on a home's worth.  If you look at Zillow's own accuracy reports, I think you'll be surprised by what you see.  I tell my clients that Zillow's Zestimates are good for understanding how your house compares to your neighbors, but it is not a good judge of accurate pricing.  They use similar algorithms for the entire country.  If you'd like a list of homes in your area, I am a Certified Buyer Representative and work in Saratoga Springs and the rest of the Capital Region.  I'd be happy to send you a list of applicable homes at no obligation.  Just let me know how I can help you as a local real estate agent.  You can see my Zillow profile for my contact information and reviews.

Best,
~Tori

March 02
This option is not available.   Even if it were, it would have potential to over interpret the Zestimate.  

March 02
No, and a Zillow estimate is most often wrong. It can be too high and it can be too low. How could anyone honestly expect it to be accurate? How can a computer looking at public records and local sales possibly know the true value of a home without seeing it? Use the estimates for what they are good for - a novelty.

March 02