Profile picture for bonnaroo2k2

Can you stop listing homes in the Las Vegas/Henderson area that are affiliated with gohoming.com? Th

Can you stop listing homes in the Las Vegas/Henderson area that are affiliated with gohoming.com?
  • March 18 2012 - Green Valley Ranch
  • 0

I just did a deal through gohoming.com. We were dealing with customer service in India. The representative told me they could not talk to anyone in Nevada. Any other state they could talk to but not Nevada because our laws were different. I could tell you a whole story. I gave the details to my broker to investigate. Thank You Suzie Marquardt

You were very discrete.  The E-mail isn't public, so your comments should be fine.

Profile picture for bonnaroo2k2
thanks..it was the only place i could find to voice my concerns...

You may wish to E-mail details of  your concern to Zillow customer service at this link so they can investigate without you setting yourself up for slander by posting in a public forum.