Profile picture for Kristal Pooler

Can you update credit card on Zillow online?

• March 03 2012 - Town of Essex
  • 0

Hmmm, strange.  I'm a non-paying member of the community and still see it (and I know with confidence that Zillow doesn't have any of my credit cards). 

If I click on the credit card option, I see this message " If your ad was purchased through a Zillow representative, please call 206-757-2726 to update your information."    You may have to deal with your rep to see how to do this.  Hopefully you know his/her hours. 

Profile picture for Kristal Pooler
Thank you, wetdawgs - following your instructions, so far I am not seeing 'saved credit cards'. I am a basic 'premier agent' and thought Zillow would have 'saved' the credit card  I pay with.

Yes,  you can update your credit card information online.   Go to "my Zillow" -----> account settings and then on the left side of the screen you'll see "saved credit cards".