Cannot edit my rental data

Hello, I created a profile to post a rental.  I need to make an update, but cannot make any changes. When I hover over the "more" drop down, there aren't any options to make those types of edits.  I am logged in, but no luck. Please help!
  • May 26 2013 - North Providence
  • 0

Profile picture for bgc712
I created a profile to list my rental.  I need to make changes,but cannot . Please help.

I am having same issue and in the "edit" drop down it only gives two options:
1) add/edit photos
2) release ownership information

There is no option to edit listing.

How can I change School information that is displayed on Zillow Website. Currently it displays wrong information. With Edit feature I am only able to edit number of rooms, sqft area etc, but not the school information. 

Venu

Hi Jennifer.

If your listing is manually posted on Zillow:
Please navigate to the property page.  In the "Edit" drop down under the home description, click "Edit listing info."

If your listing is coming from a feed: 
Manual changes made to a listing coming from a feed may only be temporary.  Once the feed updates, your changes may be overridden by the feed information.  It is highly recommended that you make changes at the feed source to ensure that your changes stick. 

Additionally, here is a video on how to change the status of your listing:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIhnoWMp3LE

I hope this helps.  Thanks!

Gaurav