Profile picture for Rickydog

Cant Remove Property - Take off Market

I need to remove my property from the market ASAP. I am in the middle of refinancing and the finance company found the listing on Zillow. I forgot to remove it when I took it off the market 11/8. When I go to edit listing and try to change from 'for sale' to 'not for sale' I keep getting an error message. It tells me to look below for the red indicator but nothing is red! Very frustrating. Please help!
Property is
6541 Fairview Lane
Rome, NY 13440
  • November 20 2007 - US
  • 0

Hi Rickydog-

Please don't forget to check the small box stating that you are the true owner of the home after you selected the reason for taking down the listing.

You may also want to try clearing your computer’s cookies and cache in order to fully take advantage of Zillow.com’s features.

For Microsoft Explorer browsers, just go to Internet Options under Tools. Under the General tab, please click on “Delete Cookies”, then Ok.

For Firefox browsers, click on Tools, and then Options. Go to Privacy, Cookies, and then click on “Clear Cookies Now”.

If you are still experiencing problems after following the suggestions listed above, please inform me so that I can take down the listing on my end.

Thanks for your patience.

Profile picture for Rickydog
Hi Gracey,
THank you so much for your prompt response. I tried clearing the cookies but I am having the exact same problem. It tells me I have errors (I did check the I am owner box). If you could remove the listing from your end I would GREATLY appreciate it.

Rick & Michele Redmond

Profile picture for jotassin
I have the same problem, please advise.

Hi Rick & Michele -

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

I have already forwarded this to the proper department for further checking.

We'll keep you posted about this issue.

We do apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused you.

jotassin -

Are you referring to 1453 Race St., Denver CO 80206? If not, kindly give me the correct address.

Profile picture for Rickydog
I'm referring to 6541 Fairview Lane, Rome, NY 13440

Rick & Michele Redmond

Hi Rick and Michele-

I tried to remove the posting on my end and also encountered an error. This is a technical problem on our end and we apologize for the inconvenience. We can’t give a definite time on when it will be resolved but rest assured we’re currently looking on it to be fixed.

Thanks for your patience.

Profile picture for s.virardi
I am also experiencing this problem. Please keep me updated on when this issue will be resolved. My address is 2135 10th Avenue #2 Honolulu, HI 96816.

Hi s.virardi-

We are doing our best to fix this problem as soon as possible. You may visit the discussion forum on Zillow for updates about this issue.

Our apologies again for the inconvenience.