Cant find my listinig FSBO

Zillow don't come up with  map, etc, like usual since I put in my FSBO add.
I want to add some more pictures, How do I do that?
Sndyb
  • October 20 2012 - Sunland Village
  • 0

Thanks for your help.  I went in again yesterday and did not find it, on the lisitng.  I set it to give me Sunland Village, in Mesa, AZ.  The list is on the
right, and should be listed after the $129,000.   The next listing is $129.900.  Mine is $129,500. 
Hope you can help, I have had no calls. 
Sandy
I did finally figure out how to get some more pictures, but wont do any good if noone can see the add.  I can bring it up in MY ZILLOW howerv.

Yes, that is my add, but I did get the picture in finally. Now when I go online to find the add, with pictures, the add wont come up, except maybe on the right side, with just part of the add.
S