Cant find our listing

Our company uses appfolio as our software system.  Appfolio provides us with the option to post online listings of which zillow.com is one website that our listing is posted to.  When I type the property address in google/yahoo as a general web search, I see that our property is listed on your website.  However, when I search for the listing within your website I am unable to locate it.  Can you please assist or advise why this is?

Velesha Burnett
TCT Property Services
480-632-4231
  • September 24 2012 - South Scottsdale
  • 0

Profile picture for Jigz F
velesha -

I tried to do a search for the address thru the Homes page and I was able to locate the property.

Erwin

Thank you for your response.  The address is 7621 E. Meadowbrook Scottsdale AZ 85251. 

Profile picture for Jigz F
velesha -

Please provide us the complete address of the listing that you are referring to so that we can check on it.

Erwin