Carolina Village in Beaufort SC Beats The Economy

here is no way I could have known that the almost empty lot I was looking at one year ago would have changed my career. I was simply hoping NOT to disappoint the two gentleman who asked for my help. Late January of last year I met with Scott Dennis (NBM Builders) and Trey Ambrose who together formed Carolina Village LLC.

Their goal was simple; they wanted to move a development that had simply become stagnant and bare.I was just crazy enough to think I would be the one to do it.

I knew of the impeccable reputation of Scott Dennis and the NBM crew. I knew of the dogged determination of Trey. I knew I was ready for a challenge.

So with only a brief meeting, a relationship was formed. I had absolutely no choice but to do what I said I would do.

I spent hours upon hours researching sales, viewing homes, rearranging floor plans, and most importantly speaking with my clients. The feedback from past buyers was invaluable.

NBM Builders gave me the freedom and the support to offer buyers a home that I felt certain would meet the needs of a forgotten population. Trey was always available to answer questions, offer solutions, and remind me of the promise I had made. Not always the most agreeable three minds(oh the stories!!!), but we were able to focus on the big picture.

Now, with only 5 homes away from completion, we were featured in the Real Estate section of our local paper. The headline "Beat the Economy". I didn't pay for the front page ad, I didn't even ask for the feature. We were chosen along with two other communities in all of Beaufort County, the only one chosen in our town.

• November 06 2010 - Beaufort
  • 0