Cash out of Non Owner Occupied Manufactored Home!? Secondary or Vacant Investment.

Have a 1991 home I own free and clear. It's a manufactured home on a foundation with built 3 car garage, pool, fenced in backyard, etc. I have the certificate of engineering and the VIN is no longer at the BMV. It is also marked as "real property" by the auditors office. All utilities are currently in my name.

I make 55k and 680+ credit score and extremely good debt to income ratio.

It seems impossible to get a loan on this to cash out?! Everyone says,"if it wasn't a second home and manufactured" or "I could if it was a primary home." or "No mobile homes unless you're buying it". A crazy circle.

I could buy it and get the loan, but can't cash out of it.

Any one have any ideas of a bank that will do a cash out of a 100% owned manufactured home with all the FHA qualifications already done.... that *isn't* a primary residence?
  • April 03 2013 - Indianapolis
  • 0

[self promotion deleted by ZIllow moderator. Please see our Good Neighbor Policy for posting guidelines]